Create a bold look with this cat's eye vintage sterling silver ring. This rectangular ring features a large, earthy gray and brown stone set in sterling silver. The large size and wide band make this ring perfect for wearing on any finger, including your thumb. Timeless and bold, this natural stone ring can easily be worn on the daily or dressed up for a cocktail event. Wear it among your favorite native rings for a truly bohemian look.
Size 9.5 - 9.75
Signed "RM" & "Sterling"
7/8 inch long ( approx 2.22 cm)
5/8 wide ( approx 1.58 cm)
1/4 inch deep/tall (approx .63 cm)
just a hair over 1/4 inch, tapering to 3/8 inch wide at the setting.
Condition: Good to Great vintage condition with minimal surface wear. Please note the stone doesn't have full shimmer effect the length of the stone (as is common with most cat and tiger eye stones.) The stone doesn't have an intensely high polish, please view last image for details of the stone's finish, it is slightly matte.
Please note: This item is pre-owned and does feature wear. Please review images and see notes above.
Color in pictures may vary based upon your phone, tablet or computers display.
Looking for more vintage rings? We have a ton of sterling silver and gemstone rings (including turquoise) in stock right now! Click here to browse-->> www.etsy.com/shop/YournNonce
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information We Collect
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
1. as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
2. when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for a mailing list;
3. if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
2. Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services. (Customs forms, shipping labels etc.)
3. Business transfers. We don't intend to but, if we were to sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law. (Unlikely, but we're being transparent here.)
4. Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, we rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
1. Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
2. Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
3. Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
4. Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Cole Davis, on behalf of YournNonce, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at yournnonce (at) Gmail.com . Alternately, you may mail us at:
YournNonce Po Box 151, Pocopson 19366
We ship from a smoke free location where both a cat and chinchilla reside and take care to ensure a clean work place. Since our vintage is sourced from various estates and countries, we unfortunately cannot guarantee they are, or will arrive to you allergen free. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your concerns surrounding allergies prior to purchasing and we can a conversation about metal or pet allergies.
We recommend removing any jewelry prior to bathing or cleaning, including hand washing. While sterling silver is not damaged by water, soaps and hair products may have an adverse effect and reduce the life of your ring.
Additionally, many Native American artists use leather, saw dust or other absorbent materials to set stones. Submerging Native Jewelry can result in loose settings or lost stones. Some porous stones such as turquoise and opal will absorb water and can ultimately be ruined. Take care to keep your stone settings dry and avoid chemicals.
Please send us a message and we can review additional shipping options. We understand carrier service and availability may vary based on your location, we'll do our best to find a shipping option to best suit your needs.
We care deeply about the environment and the wonders it has to offer. In order to help preserve it we ship our items with a variety of eco-conscious materials. It is our goal to reduce waste. As such you will not receive a packing slip unless personally requested or you are ordering internationally.
Our small mailers and tissue paper are 100% recycled and recyclable. Larger items may ship in re-used boxes or flat rate boxes which meet Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI) or Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certification standards. Additionally nearly all our fill, bubbles and peanuts are reused materials.
We hope that our customers will choose to recycle and reuse their shipping materials to help preserve the beauty of this world.